Sveiki, Svečias  Ieškoti  | Active Discussions  | Nariai  | Prisijungti  | Registruotis 

Sian ryta gavau toki laiska Funkcijos 
Giedrius
Išsiųsta : Thursday, May 27, 2010 8:59:44 AM

Rangas : Administration
Grupės : Administration

Prisijungė : 1/27/2009
Žinutės : 714
Taškai : 27
Vieta : Vilnius
Hello Dear,
I know that this proposal might be a surprise to you but do consider it as an emmergency. I introducing my self as Ms.kitani A. Gabadon. 22years of age, from the republic of Sierria-Leone in west Africa,now seeking for refugee in Dakar Senegal under the UN destitude home. I am the only Daugther of late Chief Andrew Gabadon. the managing director of Rainbow Gold and Diamond Mine company in (KENEMA) Sierra-Leone. But he was killed along side with my mother during the pulitical civil war and all his properties was totally destroyed. However, after their death I managed to escape with a very important documents DEPOSIT CERTIFICATE of Six million four hundred fiftee thousand united states dollars.
USD ($6.450,000.00) in a finances company which i am the next of kin. I seek a trust worthy foriegn person to assist me achieve my late father fund because of my situation here.I got your contact from this site atseit.lt I will be gladly to give you 25% of the total sum for your assistance input.
please it is very important you contact me immediately on my private email
address: (kitani.a-gabala@hotmail.com) for further explanation on how we will proceed. Awaiting your immediate response, Thanks and God bless.
Best Regards
Ms kitani A. Gabadon.
(kitani.a-gabala@hotmail.com)
Rėmėjai 
Išsiųsta : Thursday, May 27, 2010 8:59:44 AM
Hostingas Serveriai.lt
Vartotojai peržiūrėti šią temą 

Forumas Peršokti 
Jūs negalima po naujų temų šiame forume. 
Jūs negalima atsakykite į temas šiame forume. 
Jūs negalima ištrinti savo pranešimų šiame forume.
Jūs negalima redaguoti savo pranešimų šiame forume. 
Jūs negalima kurti apklausos šiame forume. 
Jūs negalima balsavimui apklausos šiame forume. 

Main Forum RSS  : RSS

YAFPro Theme Created by Jaben Cargman (Tiny Gecko)